Got my appointments!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Hey girls, there was no post when I got home at half 4 so figured there was nothing for us today....then hubbie went to get something in the porch and there was my appointments letter! Post must have come really late today! Hurrah! So my appoinments are: 2nd April-meeting with mid-wife 23rd April - first scan! Please God everything will go ok and we can go tell our families after the scan :o)ll Had to tell someone! :wv
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Ah thats great flutterby :o)ll *) That'll fly in once easter is over you'll only have a few weeks to wait till your scan,so exciting for ye! Best of luck :wv
Thanks girls! There's a good handful of grandkids on both sides Moo, but this would be my parents first maternal grandchild because I'm the only girl :o)ll
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
ah thats brilliant flutter the time will fly
Thanks girls :wv my b'day is only a few days before the scan too! :o)ll But won't be telling ye when b'day is so as to keep my secret pregnant identity :o0
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Thats mad - my first scan is day before you, and my bday in April too!!! Are we twins?? :o0
[quote="MoonDesert":3nbq2u56]Thats mad - my first scan is day before you, and my bday in April too!!! Are we twins?? :o0[/quote:3nbq2u56] Possibly! I'll PM you my birthday if you PM me yours....and that'll really annoy Moo! >:o) :o0
Angel2 Posts: 787
Oh that's brill Flutterby! Isn't it so exciting! I've my first scan the week after next so can't wait to actually get to hear the heart beat and see our little babe on screen. :lvs
I know Angel, I was hopping around the place when hubbie gave me the letter! :o0 Really looking forward to telling everyone!