Got my dress - but can't find a picture!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ruby032 Posts: 308
Hi Girls, Just back from New York and got my dress in RK Bridal :o)ll :o)ll . Can't believe I choose one as I tired on around 70 dress's in total!! It's Mori Lee - 5101 I think it might be "only you" collection. My problem is I cannot find it anywhere I have mailed them directly also but have heard nothing back as yet - does anyone have any ideas how to track it down as I am dieing to see it again!!! Thanks for your help O-O
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
whats the name of the dress
Hi Lexi, Their's no name for the dress just he style number: 5101 - It's white with Silver running through it sweetharet neckline, semi aline and really sparkely - hope I find a pic as my mum has not seen it yet!
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
ive looked but cant find without a name but i did find this website and ur dress number was on it but dont know which one it is http://www.bellissimaweddings.co.uk/def ... Bridalwear
izzie1977 Posts: 460
ruby I had a quick look there for you, but not being able to find dresses in the only you collection seems to be a problem other brides have too. I will have another look for you later....maybe try email Mori Lee to see if they could send you one...??? Congrats on finding your dress!
Ah Thanks Lexi and Lzzie, I can't believe how hard it is to find the pic! hopefully Mori Lee will get back to me - thanks again O-O