Got my dress!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tsalta Posts: 329
I finally got my dress on Sat!! Had been between two dresses for ages but when I went back (with my sis and a friend) and put this one on was so sure so paid for it there and then!! H2B was shocked when I rang him and told him as I am usually so indecisive! It made the whole thing so much more real and now I have a major thing out the way I'm thrilled!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
DrWhosPoopy Posts: 654
Well done! Any pics?
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Have just got mine too! Isn't it exciting!
shiversmoy Posts: 635
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll Any pics??
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Congrats on getting the dress ! Its a great feeling walking out of the shop after ordering your dress :o0 :o0 :o0 I thought the whole experience was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be too ! O-O
deda Posts: 1220
Pictures????
molly5 Posts: 167
Hi girlies, I got my dress also on Thursday after work. Couldn't believe it as I was looking through the racks and couldn't see anything. Tried on 3 dresses and just stopped when i got the right one. There were tears all round. I got it in Berktex and they were lovely and not pushy at all the women in there made me feel really special it was great. I was thinking however I won't get to do the bridal shopping again (I hope !) a bit sad !
tsalta Posts: 329
Here you go... [img:112l64qc]http://fashionbride.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/helsinki.jpg[/img:112l64qc] I'm wearing the veil as well - looks so lovely in real life. Lots of lace detail on the dress you can't really see in the pic. Hope you like it?! :-8 misty21 - congrats to you too!! molly5 - congrats too and I was the same as you - bit sad as I won't be looking at any more dresses but at the same time :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll all the way home :o0
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
Really Beautiful Dress...Stunning :lvs
LM24 Posts: 932
Stunning dress, congrats!!