Got my photo proofs!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
Just wanted to say...all you girls who are thinking of having unposed shots...do it! i am so glad that we said 'not a photo opportunity, a wedding' to our photographer, as all of the photos [i:24mygfbb]except[/i:24mygfbb] the forced ones of us cutting the cake and leaning against the tree, are fabulous!
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
Agree, My mam looks like she has something stuck up her backside when she has to pose! They are so much more natural
Maud Posts: 857
That's great Mrs. Athas. I don't think I'll have a choice in the matter though as the photographer will be a 'friend' of my h2b's family! so I have asked him to see if the photographer does that sort of thing. I've no idea if he's really any good or not!
Trooper Posts: 2155
My H2B can't smile in photos, so we've definitely gone for natural!! He has such a sexy smile too!!
clucky Posts: 26471
sounds like a great idea!! will defo do that
Gabby Posts: 2873
sorry if i sound a bit thick but what does that mean ? is it just the photographer taking loads of photos and cathcing people off guard or what?
Trooper Posts: 2155
not off guard, but not posed. my friend has a fab photo of herself with her head down before she went into the chapel.. just crapping herself and having a personnal moment... it's gorge though. the photographer might get a photo of the bride/groom or a guest laughing and they just look great.