Got my 'rig out' for Xmas!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
Not wanting to look sh1te around Xmas I decided to treat myself to some new clothes to get me through the Xmas party and Xmas day. I just got everything in a size bigger. Got a pair of leggings in Penneys that are like the material in tights but thicker and there is loads of room in them. Also got a babydoll type dress/top in Dunnes to go over the leggings and then got a knee length cardigan to go over all that. Wanted somehting cosy with the weather being so cold.
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Good for you Lusk :o)ll :o)ll I went into Swamp and got a dress for €40, again not maternity, but ideal for when your pregnant. I still need a top for under it as it's vveerry low cut around the cleavage ;o) Just need to decide on tights or leggings and as I already have maternity leggings I might just opt for them rather then having to buy mat tights as I am 31 weeks xmas week I won't get away with just a size bigger! But then if I want to make it more dolly looking it would be nicer with tights and shoes/ankle boots rather then leggings and knee high boots.. oh the decisions :o0