Menu

Got my Wedding Photos so disappointed. - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS.C2B Posts: 408
I think you should name and shame the photogrpher, Regardless of what u asked for to not have the groom or your children inc in the family shots is a disgrace and anyone with a brain would know better! My friend had a simuler problem one of her flower girls kept pullin faces in all her photos and the photographer just kept taking photos rather then try even tell the little one to smile, also hugh shadowing issues on the photos, as adviced in other posts she looked into the association the photographer was apart of and they took it up on her behalf, she did get a discount on her photos so maybe worth looking into for yourself.... Also another idea, people have put posts up for Trash your wedding photographers where u & your Husband and your kids get all kitted up in your wedding colths for more unconventional photos some even ask family members along for some shots, for what iv seen they look great and looks like a great fun idea and maybe then you would have another kind of keepsake.....
blissful2b Posts: 1555
*)
08Aug09 Posts: 405
;o(
;o(
she Posts: 3298
[quote="08Aug09":1yfywlmy]this was a 3 page post now down to 2 pages??[/quote:1yfywlmy] I was reading this earlier and all the posts are gone, ADMIN doing what the do best AGAIN...... [color=red:1yfywlmy]To any newbies, do not believe any good reviews from this site without checking it with someone that's used the supplier.....ADMIN DELETE ALL BAD REVIEWS..................[/color:1yfywlmy] You'd just be sick of this O:| O:|
;o(
edited
;o(
[quote="08Aug09":w2lju1o1] I spent yesterday looking for Flower suppliers on WOL and taking notes of the ones I want to talk to - Not going to ring ANY now - if they are anything like some of these suppliers....[/quote:w2lju1o1] Just do a new topic before you get them saying "did anyone book ..........". Then when you write your little topic about who the supplier is, tell the girls to PM you if they have anything bad to say. That way ADMIN don't know what their saying. It's they only way, I saw one girl on this site who's hairdresser let her down the morning of her wedding. She didnt even ring her, just didn't turn up. The Bride posted on this site and it was all deleted. Aparently it wasnt the first time this hairdresser had done it, but no one knew cause all the bad posts get deleted.
thanks She great tips there!! I would be so screwed if my hairdresser did not SHOW!!!