Got Puppy...names please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
She is adorable, didn't get her till 11 last night so I'll take a pic over the weekend. Thought I was getting a he but not she is a she Any ideas on names please...
waffy Posts: 410
awww, what kind of puppy is it, size colour etc?
ginger nut Posts: 5989
What kind of dog is she? (Or as I was once asked by a swiss friend of mine when I told her we'd got new puppies "what kind of puppies are they, cats or dogs??) Is she big, small (well she's probably small at the moment but when she grows up), what colour? If you had a boy dog what would you have called him? I found any dogs we've had in the past that their names have sort of evolved over a few weeks - give us an idea of what she looks like and I'll see if I can give you any suggestions. PS welcome to the new arrival!
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
She is a 7 week old Golden Labrador puppy, just like the Andrex one
Heebie Jeebies Posts: 608
ooh, cant wait to see a photo... What about Honey, Jill, Poppy, Molly, Jessie??
ginger nut Posts: 5989
Bailey? (i've known a few girl labs with this name) Honey? (not goldie - used to know a dog called goldie and really didn't like it as a name) Sorry, not really very helpful to you - Any aspects of her personality coming out at all?
mama sugar Posts: 1387
xxx
pluppy Posts: 3519
[quote="New Years Eve Bride":hn8yoebb]She is a 7 week old Golden Labrador puppy, just like the Andrex one[/quote:hn8yoebb] oh god how adorable, she must be a dote i'm useless with names just want to say congratulations
waffy Posts: 410
what about Jess Heidi Sadie Lucy Sandy (bit obvious for a golden lab) Coco
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
milly lucy