Menu

Gougane Barra Cork PLEASE HELP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candlebride Posts: 11
Hi there. Crying as im typing this. We are getting married on the 13th March 2010 (8 weeks away) and had everything organised or so i thought!!! I got a phonecall 5 mins ago from the lady supposed to be doing our music for the ceremony which we booked months ago and paid our deposit to say she goes on a tour abroad every year and it happens to fall on the same day as our wedding so she has to CANCEL!!! i just cannot believe this. So now we are looking for someone to do our music for the ceremony urgently, it's 8 weeks away, we are not from Cork so we dont know where to start. PLEASE PLEASE if anyone can help, i am sorry to sound like a drama queen, i am just so upset. Thanks in advance.
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Hi ya You should maybe make a posting on Vendors and Suppliers also. Siobhan Oliver is a supplier on this and from Cork. HTH
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
hi candlebride. that's awful. thanks g4aJune11 - yep I'm from Cork and fairly sure I'm around on the 13th. I'm in Kilkenny this evening and don't have my diary with me but if you'd like me to send you a quote it's no problem. Please don't panic though - I know loads of singers as I'm based in the Cork School of Music. I found a girl for someone the day before her wedding before so 8 weeks is loads of time!! Siobhan