GP today - update

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Hi girls, off to the gp today to start the ball rolling. I have 2 First respone, three cheap internet and 1 digital test with me to show her. Also going to bring a urine sample. Fingers crossed we can sort the early scan with no problems.
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Best of luck today, hope GP can help with the early scan. Congrats again, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy
alana july 05 Posts: 11
Best of luck for today , let us know how you get on .
brideeee Posts: 1490
Best of luck today lms It will all be fine, xx brideeee
swissgirl Posts: 2301
best of luck, dont leave till you get that early scan fixed. x sg
Corks Posts: 355
Hi LMS! Best of luck hon! Beware though, cos it happened to me - I had 2 digital tests (which said pregnant) and 2 first repsonse tests (which were faint enough), when I went to GP the digital display had disappeared from digital tests and was blank!! So all I had to show him was the faint FR tests!!! I was mortified!! And then when my urine test with him was inconclusive I was even more mortified!!!! So heres hoping "pregnant" won't disappear from the digital!!!! Of sourse, it all worked out, I was pg even if he thought it was my imagination!!!!!! Corks
baby4me Posts: 455
best of luck LMS!!! i was at GP yesterday!!! she did a test in the office and didnt do much more!! i must book a doc today!! my due date is 1/3/08 so hopefully we will be around the same time. Was bit worried last nite as i had some watery pink blood when i was wiping (tmi) hav bad cramps in my side & back so fingers x everything is ok
the moms Posts: 1427
Best of luck today LMS! :wv Let us know how you get on.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1ptiddko]Best of luck today LMS!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Just to let you know that the Digital Tests only display "pregnant" I think for 24 or 48 hours then the "pregnant" disappears off the screen!! Let us know how it all goes!!! Best of luck!!![/color:1ptiddko]
Babybaby Posts: 140
If you pull the stick out of the digital ones though they still show up 2 lines as on a normal pregnancy test so you could show him that. best of luck at the docs :o)ll