graco symbio & baby elegance beep

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

geminigirl Posts: 137
hey girls looking at travel systems at moment and think have narrowed it down to 2...the graco symbio and the beep. both are really light and love the look of them. the graco is €100 more expensive but i like the fact u can flip between front and rearward facing without having to remove the seat. has anyone got either of these and can recommend one over the other. thanks :)
babyweight Posts: 148
hi, we have the baby elegance beep and i can not rate it enough. the only thing you don't get with this is the baby!!! you get rain cover, baby bag, a little changing mat in the baby bag, you get a cover for your car seat, cover for the buggy and pram which in the winter is ideal especially the car seat one as it keeps the baby so warm. also if you go for the beep get the base for the car it is excellent as it saves you fiddling with seat belts all the time and again in this cold weather the baby stays snug in their chair while you click the seat into chassis. compare what you get with the elegance to graco symbio package, check for rain covers etc as the add ons really can add on. i think smiths are doing a sale on the elegance at the moment and i know euro baby sell the base, we got our travel system in euro baby again i would highly recommend it. my baby is coming up to four months and still goes between pram and car seat so for now she is still facing me when she goes in buggy part she will be looking out at whats going on around her which i know she will just love!!