great deals on suit hire

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emma1980 Posts: 2219
Hi all, just thought id share this offer i was told about today. Anyone who read my wedding report will know my hubbie got his suits in Fairbrothers suit hire on the crumlin road and he and his pals were delighted with them {im always recommending them on here} anyway, my cousins H2B was in there today and their doin an offer of everything except the shoes for E100 - for suits booked from now till the end of march. Just thought id share the info as we're all tryin to save the pennies. as they say in tescos, every little helps :o0 :o0 :o0
mrs.ebayqueen Posts: 2483
thank emma, this is one on my to do list. when do you start looking for mens suits, my wedding is in july this year
himself had his booked about 5 months in advance, confirmed what waistcoat etc he wanted nearer to the time...take the offer while its goin :o0 :o0 :o0
absolutely. will do it asap he hasnt decided yet what he wants tails, normal suit, waistcoat and cravat or cumberband and tie bow men. he is so laid back about these things O:| O:| O:| at least we did the registrar thing today. and he didnt sign Dr. Dolittle :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 congrats on gettin that done today...time will fly now and before you know it, it will be ur turn O-O
i know i cant wait to be Mrs. Dolittle :o0 :o0 :o0 in july when are you getting married? do you have much left to do?
aahhh, ive had my day, im now a mrs!!! time will fly, enjoy the rest of the planning O-O