GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [color=red:3aowljak][b:3aowljak]GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b:3aowljak][/color:3aowljak] Over the weekend my little niece was taken off her oxygen and they fed her some milk. She still has an ng tube/naso-gastric tube in for extra feeding. But she has been sucking on her soother since yesterday and they have been reducing her pain medication and today they are moving her out of Intensive Care :o)ll :o)ll YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [color=red:3aowljak]IT'S LOOKING GOOD[/color:3aowljak] :o)ll :o)ll So thanks again for all your kind thoughts :thnk
excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
i am delighted to hear that. you must be all so happy. please god thing will be ok from here on in. lets hope she is home soon. O:o)
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Thats great news, she's a little fighter. Fingers crossed it won't be long until she's home and well *)
sorcha25 Posts: 532
excellent!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
WOW!!! That is great news you must be buzzin!! Delighted for ye all! Hugs to baby!!! YEA what a great way to start the week! O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Fantastic news PB! Delighra for ya!! :o)ll
Ebby Posts: 3042
Brilliant!! Thank God :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
Thats fantastic news!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
happychick Posts: 557
that fab news, you must all be trilled :o)ll :o)ll
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
brilliant to hear :o)ll :o)ll