Great pregnancy dvd

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
I got a great free dvd and just wanted to tell all the pregnant ladies about it. It's the Ultimate Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy from and I have to say it explains really well about nutirition, excercise, discomforts etc. during pregnancy and also about preparing for baby's arrival and pain management during labour. I just filled in my details on their website and it arrived in post a few days later. I found the link in a post on WOL and I can't find the original post to say thanks :o(
Mum-to-Be Posts: 36
Thanks for that tip :-)
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Got it too, must say very good altogether *)
TracyD Posts: 750
Overall it does have some great information on it but the information on labour isn't as good as it should be. There's an assumption that it's normal to break the waters and it's normal to get the drip....I think some of the consumer/midwifery groups have made complaints about this in particular to NMH and the HSE. Tracy
yada yada Posts: 1598
thanks for the tip girls. I got the dvd last week and learnt a good bit. They go on a bit in some sections but overall it's very interesting....now all we have to do is remember the tips!
marriedinmay Posts: 578
I wonder if they will send this DVD to England? :-8
Toblerone Posts: 2698
[quote="marriedinmay":1euxxh3q]I wonder if they will send this DVD to England? :-8[/quote:1euxxh3q] If you want to pm me your address I'll send on my one. Had a look with DH but doubt will watch again. :wv
aurora Posts: 1629
I got mine in the post yesterday but it was blank. Ordered another today, hopefully the next one will come through okay.
Baby Babs Posts: 2596
I ordered it a few weeks ago because of this thread and it still hasn't arrived. I was hoping it would arrive when I was home in Ireland last week. I'll have to get my mother to post to me here in Germany if and when it arrives.
im waiting Posts: 2727
I recieved mine last week, a week or 2 after I ordered it. Its very good, especially for the first timers