GREEN TEA

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lorr06 Posts: 214
Bought some.....anyone know if it works or if its any good? How often do u drink it??
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I drink it all the time because I love it, dont know if it does me any good though!
Bugs Posts: 511
Green tea contains lots of cancer-fighting anti-oxidants and is thought to aid digestion. Drink it as often as you like - it counts towards your daily fluid intake, so between water + green tea, you should be aiming for 1.5 - 2l per day. White tea has even more antioxidants than green tea, so keep an eye out for that too!
hartley Posts: 826
I'm back drinking it aswell, trying too loss the last few pounds before the wedding. I actually really like it and have subsituted it for coffee/tea.
Just had my 1st cup and have to say...I like it.... Lorr xXx
charli Posts: 5994
i am not mad about it but i drink it - trick for me is to make it in a tea cup as opposed to a mug and let it cool so i drink it back easier! actually your post is going to entice me to but a box and leave it here at work and i might actually drink it throughout the day at my desk - thanks!
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I just ran out, someone givus a teabag!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Like Charli I have a teapot. Each morning I put one tea bag in and keep topping the pot up with hot water - not being mean with the tea bag but I prefer when it gets weaker
Florrie06 Posts: 316
It can be a bit of an acquired taste all right but i keep a box on my desk at work and try to be good! Barrys do some nice flavoured green teas, Lemongrass or Jasmine.
I have the box in my drawer here in work, have a cup in morning with my toast when i come into work and another in the evening using teh same teabag. Glad I started drinking it, wonder does it really help u loose weight?? Anyone know? Lorr xxx