Greetings from Miami

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Hi all The wedding is well and truly over (thank GOD!) and I'm now spending the last stint of my honeymoon in Miami. Hubby (Jesus first time saying that and not H2B) is gone walkies so I've a sneaky few minutes on here. Have no time to catch up with posts so a brief summary would be great!! Wedding went really well, but I remember NONE of it to be honest, did not have time to catch my breath all day and found it all a bit much :o( . Still, I looked fabulous :xxs and so did Hubby and we are having a wonderful time together as Mr & Mrs. :lvs :lvs Back to work next week so will be back for mental support :thnk Loopy
mad woman Posts: 22106
oooh chuffed to hear it all went well!!
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Ah great to hear from you Mrs Loopy :o)ll Looking fwd to the report and post mortem......
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Glad everything went well and enjoy what is left of honeymoon :wv
Gabby Posts: 2873
delighted it went well will look forward to the report enjoy the rest of the honeymoon
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
great to hear it all went well LL enjoy rest of honeymoon looking forward to your report :wv
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Hi, Glad to hear it all went well :o)ll BUT i'm depressed reading that you are in Miami and I am stuck in stooopid work with AF pains :o( Enjoy the rest of the HM and no more WOLing!!! :o0