Menu

GRETNA GREEN

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blondie Posts: 2
IS IT TRUE GRETNA GREEN HAS CLOSED??? MY WEDDING IS IN UNDER 3 MONTHS
tarvalon Posts: 142
Blondie, I know you're worried but that's no reason TO SHOUT! I don't think they've closed, check out their website at http://www.gretnaweddings.com/ Do you have a booking there? Surely they would have let you know if they closed?
blondie Posts: 2
Its my wedding and i'll SHOUT if i want to!! At this minute in time I am nearly crying!! Iv nothing organised only the groom! lol!! Its tuff with doing our GCSE's and everything getting it organised! My parents are not supporting me and I cant understand why!! Thanks for the support and the website address!! I never even thought to check it out!! Hence the user name!!
Fleur Posts: 569
Oh you poor little thing blondie, you go on ahead and shout. Perhaps you should take a little more time over this very important decision. Is there a school teacher or priest that you could go and talk to about your plans to marry your little friend. Are you in some sort of trouble or under pressure or is it drugs that is making you want to get married? We are all very responsible and mature adults on this site so if you feel you need to share any of our doubts or sicknesses with us then please do go right ahead. All the very best Auntie Fleur
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Fleur you're a ticket!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deb Posts: 342
Your GCSE's? What are you - 16?? Are you taking the p*** just a tad?