Groom Sings Entrance Song

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ShutterBug Posts: 1056
I saw this posted on facebook, dont know the bride or groom but just thought it was lovely. Hope its not a wollie and if it is sorry for sharing your link hope you dont mind but I think its so beautiful, think Id be in tears if I was this bride. http://vimeo.com/23531626 hope the link works
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Sweetness! Oh he was so emotional, that was so nice. Love her dress too. Fair play to him.
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Fair Fucks to the guy! But from watching that video I have to say that its very emotional - even stone cold heart here is welling up! Thats beautiful, really is. Oh, and the BM and Bride's dresses are GORGEOUS
[quote="LastRolo":3chnuwz7]Oh, and the BM and Bride's dresses are GORGEOUS[/quote:3chnuwz7] Yes they all look beatuiful, love the bm's dresses. Fair play to him, I can imagine the nerves are shaky enough without having to sing too. Great voice!
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Awww that was lovely brought a tear to my eye :lvs
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
So lovely :lvs Those are by BM dresses too, they look great :o)ll :o)ll
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Oh God watched that and had a lump in my throat and tear in my eye..... that was so beautiful, I really hope the lucky girl is a wollie and sees all our lovely comments :lvs :lvs :lvs My fella couldn't sing happy birthday!!!
[quote="fishermansbride":139aex6f] My fella couldn't sing happy birthday!!![/quote:139aex6f] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Mine neither! although I cant talk, Im no Whitney Houston myself!
stylefreak Posts: 693
I thought it was going to be cheesy but it was lovely. Fair play to him, I dunno how the bride held it together, I would be in floods at that and I'm not even a crier :o0
Rogue User Posts: 6101
God, as usual I am the only one that didn't like it... A bit too much for me I'm afraid. If my H2B kept singing into a mic while I was standing there like a gobdaw beside him I'd die!