Menu

Groomsman present

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Nicirl Posts: 269
Hey all, Im having a really hard time thinking of something to get the groomsman as a gift, the suits came with cufflinks so theres no point in getting them, and i really have no idea what else. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
Twirler Posts: 1644
Vouchers for a nice restaurant? Good wallet/moneyclip? Hipflask?
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Got ours Zippo silver lighters with their fav football team logos engraved on. Around €30 each.
noc Posts: 1802
My DH has got tow presents of hipflasks before - one for being a groomsman and one for his 21st I think from someone. Anyway, he says they're the most useless present ever and they're just gathering dust. Considering the people probably spent a decent amount on them that's a shame. We got cufflinks for ours (DH's idea). Yes the suits came with cufflinks but we got nice, more expensive ones that they might actually get some use out of in the future. Anyway, if I were you I'd delegate this task to your H2B who should know them better or at least what a man would appreciate for a gift! You'd hardly expect him to decide what present to get for your BMs would you? ETA just saw the restaurant vouchers post - that's a nice idea (as long as you don't mind them knowing exactly what you spent)
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Myself and H2B had a conversation about this at the weekend and went onto the Top Gifts.ie and they do a good deal for PaintBalling and go-karting €120 for 2 people PaintBalling and formula one driving aroung the same price I thought this was a great idea it's a day out for the lads when the dust settles after the big day and the vouchers are valid for 10 mths after purchase.As someone else said hipflasks etc just gather dust :wv :wv
Mammy rigomad Posts: 958
We got the lads signed jerseys from eBay and got them framed.They come with a certificate too.Also one for my Dad and the priest!