Groupon deal - Mattress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ellefun Posts: 1312
Anyone else buy the memory foam mattress deal. Groupon office/phone lines are closed now and I can't seem to place my order with the bed company; keep saying there is something wrong or invalid about the code. I also tried earlier, during work hours, but was told the deal wasn't available til 8p.m. Soo annoying! Just want to get it ordered. I'm so impatient.
Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
No sorry Ellefun :o( but just wanted to ask a quick question if you don't mind :thnk Did you try this mattress out before? We had one and I just couldn't adapt to it, I got the pillows too and 6 weeks later I was crippled getting up. I broke my back in two places about 8 years ago, and thought it would help me at night but sweet Jesus it killed ;o( OH was the same he said the pillow was like a brick and he couldn't sleep on them, are we mad or what :o0
Ellefun Posts: 1312
I have tried them before when looking for a bed base. We tried them, but never with a view to buy one. This just seemed like such a good offer we said we'd go for it and if it isn't comfortable it'll be coming into the spare bedroom. Least visitors will get a brand new matttress! It's worth the gamble. We wanted a new mattress anyway. I got through to Groupon this morning and they tried the code themselves and apologised as they can see it isn't activated either. All they could advise me was maybe the bed company haven't got my code uploaded yet and to wait til Tuesday. If all else fails then, they will issue me a new code. Fingers crossed it all works out.
Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
Id give them a ring on Tuesday if they haven't activated it by then, sometimes they need a little nudge :o0 Hope you get it all sorted out, its a very good deal.