Grrr...sick of GP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I can never get through to make an appointment with my GP and its driving me nuts...asked about an appointment was was told Thursday week :eek >:o( Crazy...and they NEVER answer the phone O:| O:| O:|
6th Time to ring out O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
thats so frustrating....share your pain cos my GP is the same
Finally.......but on hold now >:o( >:o( >:o( its probably the same one O:|
Imagine I had to ring and ask about the other surgery's "Open Surgery" times >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(
naughty Posts: 1144
that's really bad, do they not have a receptionist? And are you sure you have the right number (not being smart there!) but I notice numbers changing a good bit in Dublin lately. So annoying for you alright xx
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Its absolutly terrible and then they give out about overcrowding at a&e its no feckn wonder when you can't even get through to gp. My gp's office only answer phones the the morning so if you ring after 12 you can only leave message if its an emergancy or ring back the next morning. Hope you are feeling ok
[quote="naughty":21ur4yg4]that's really bad, do they not have a receptionist? And are you sure you have the right number (not being smart there!) but I notice numbers changing a good bit in Dublin lately. So annoying for you alright xx[/quote:21ur4yg4] The funny thing is if you go into the surgery theres about 5 women sitting there at reception!!!I swear and the number is correct..pisses me right off TBH O:|
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:3ppe0t0u]Dolly that's terrible!!!! So when will you get to see the GP?? Hope everything is well chick!!![/color:3ppe0t0u]