Grrrrr... and everything was going so well

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LastRolo Posts: 6892
Ok, I'm sorry for posting bad news but just had to get it off my chest because I'm starting to worry like mad now... My OH got told yesterday that there is not enough work for him and that he will have to sign on again with the social welfare, maybe casually. And this morning its been announced that PTSB (our mortgage company) is raising interest rates 1% O:| Just when we were starting to get back on our feet......this happens.
Jawl Posts: 8881
Hugs Last Rolo, that is shit news. Hope things pick up for you again soon.
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
oh no thats terrible lastrolo.you dont need that worry.i hope things pick up for you :action32 :action32 :action32
Thanks Jawl & Sweetiepie11 Starting to worry already about the mortgage repayments as my wages won't near cover it, or the household expenses, nor the two car loans... O:| O:| Last time OH was on JSA he was on it fulltime and was entitled to mortgage interest supplement but now that he is probably going to be down as a casual worker, he is not... Ah girls, just when things was starting to go well for us. We had started to do stuff to our house and we were thinking of going on holidays this year, first time in over 5 years. We were also hoping to save like mad this year as we want to TTC next year and would need money for that and also for me to take Maternity leave. The engagement had already been put on the shelf as we can't afford it, now it looks like TTC will also be put on it to O:|
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Oh you poor thing.....it really is a kick in the teeth! Hopefully it will only be for a short time.... :action32 Maybe you should go to the bank and speak to them about your repayments? The TTC issue is also awful for you but just keep supporting each other and you'll be fine pet. xx
paperclips Posts: 3146
Am sorry to hear this Last Rolo, its crap when everything is going so well and something happens to mess with your plans. Have no advice for you at all but wanted to give you some hugs :action32 :action31 :action32 :action31 :action32 :action31 :action32 Chin up girl - do the lotto on your lunch *)
Thanks girls.
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
So sorry to hear, don't what to say either but big hug :action32
lavendergirl Posts: 478
:action32 big hugs, so sorry to heart your news; these are tough times for a lot of us. mind yourself x
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Oh FFS thats just PANTS. :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32