Grunting

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Theres a guy in my office and he's the whole time grunting and heavy breathing. Its actually disgusting and so annoying and i'm on the verge of flipping. O:| O:| O:| O:|
Christmas B Posts: 6191
You should ask him does he have a cold, or what's that thing called when your nose can be stuffy all the time, sinus (sp?) or something!! Oh how annoying!! If he replies "why" to your question tell him that he's a really loud breather / snorter!! He'll be embarrassed and then hopefully concentrate on not being so loud!! I hear your pain!!!
:o0 oh god i couldn't say that. I'd be so embarressed for him. Its fukin terrible though. Its really annoying.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Oh do say it to him!! You know when people get into habits and they actually don't realise that they're doing it!! He's probably like that!! Oh the annoyance of him!! When you're on the phone get his attention and ask him to pipe down!! After your call you could say "X, I just couldn't hear the other person on the line with your grunting!! What's up with them??" You could sound really nice and concerned when asking him!! :o0 There was a guy on the plane on the way home from our honeymoon and he was disgusting, snotting, grutting, coughing, doing that thing with your nose that only men do like hock it or something!! God love the people sitting either side of him. One guy eventually stood up and asked him what his problem was!!! We were all in stiches!! Yer man couldn't speak any english but he got that jist, it didn't stop all the same!! :o0 :o0 :o0
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
[quote:8pdx9wq8]There was a guy on the plane on the way home from our honeymoon and he was disgusting, snotting, grutting, coughing, doing that thing with your nose that only men do like hock it or something!! God love the people sitting either side of him. One guy eventually stood up and asked him what his problem was!!! We were all in stiches!! Yer man couldn't speak any english but he got that jist, it didn't stop all the same!! [/quote:8pdx9wq8] Thats hilarious!! Hairy Molly the woman who sits beside me is the same. She makes this grunting noise - think she is clearing her throat or something. She also makes this sort of high pitched sound - like a laugh or something. Cant explain it properly but it wrecks my head O:|
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Oh my lord - with us its the boss he coughs right on top of you, dont get me wrong I love my boss ( ok well not like that but ykwim) he wont even cover his mouth with his hand, its gross - turns my stomach and I have to turn away from him when he comes into my office, I can nearly see the germs flying out of his mouth and around my office Grrrrrr, where are his manners. Like WTF if a two year old done that you would tell them off !
Bubski Posts: 1785
Maybe its a medical condition he has? Seriously thou I knew a fella and all he did was a mini grunt ALL the time but god love him he couldnt help it. It was highly irrating as well. Block it out - hum a tune :innocent:
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
I can't stand people who do stuff like that O:| O:| the bitch in the office beside me has a cold and for love nor money will blow her nose if she sniffs once more I am going to smack her with a box of tissues ;o( ;o(
I dread to think what he sounds like when he's having sex O:|
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[quote="Hairy Molly":2yzdj4qo]I dread to think what he sounds like when he's having sex O:|[/quote:2yzdj4qo] You know he is probably quite !!!