Menu

Guaranteed Inch Loss - Bailine Body Sculpting for Women

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jen S Posts: 3
Just wanted to let you in on the best kept Scandinavian secret – Bailine. This is computerised weight loss and body sculpting for women that has been used by the Scandinavians for over 40years! I have been going for a few months now and have gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! I had previously tried going to the gym, even with a personal trainer, and was just not getting the results I was looking for despite the effort. However with 3 Bailine sessions a week and 30minutes of cardio my body is changing shape before my eyes. It has helped me so much I thought I’d share it with you. However I have to admit loosing the weight has just been the added bonus for me, I am a Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia suffer and with Bailine therapy I have at last found something that helps me manage my pain. My energy levels are increasing and my pain levels decreasing with each session so much so that after nearly 4 years of being unable to work I am aiming to be fit enough to get back to work this year! There are currently two branches in Dublin, one in Blackrock and the other in Malahide and I travel up from Kildare to the Blackrock branch for my sessions as the result is worth the journey! So if you want to change your body shape or get your pain under control I’d recommend you give Bailine a try. They offer a free trail session so you have nothing to loose!
Synergy Posts: 2768
It's lose not loose!
Jen S Posts: 3
Ooops :-8 Hope you found the info interesting despite the spelling error!
nelly25 Posts: 142
I seen something about this today, has anyone else tried it?
ammarch Posts: 22
How much does this cost per session?
labodaloca Posts: 50
Ammarch, as far as I remember its €35 per session, I think you need to commit to a minimum number of sessions. They have a variety of programmes tailored to different areas of your body! I only availed of the free trial. Their set-up is very high end and a nice place to spend time. I didn't have enough to lose so it wasn't really for me. Try a free trial tho, I was impressed.
ammarch Posts: 22
Thanks Labodaloca, will go for the free trial and see how it goes.
Blushing Pixie Posts: 87
[quote="Jen S":27q489q9]Just wanted to let you in on the best kept Scandinavian secret – Bailine. This is computerised weight loss and body sculpting for women that has been used by the Scandinavians for over 40years! I have been going for a few months now and have gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! I had previously tried going to the gym, even with a personal trainer, and was just not getting the results I was looking for despite the effort. However with 3 Bailine sessions a week and 30minutes of cardio my body is changing shape before my eyes. It has helped me so much I thought I’d share it with you. However I have to admit loosing the weight has just been the added bonus for me, I am a Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia suffer and with Bailine therapy I have at last found something that helps me manage my pain. My energy levels are increasing and my pain levels decreasing with each session so much so that after nearly 4 years of being unable to work I am aiming to be fit enough to get back to work this year! There are currently two branches in Dublin, one in Blackrock and the other in Malahide and I travel up from Kildare to the Blackrock branch for my sessions as the result is worth the journey! So if you want to change your body shape or get your pain under control I’d recommend you give Bailine a try. They offer a free trail session so you have nothing to loose![/quote:27q489q9] I think there might be a touch of shameless advertising going on here...