Guess...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
...who's back! :o0
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I thought you were gone for good???
I left...I just didn't say how long for! :o0 >:o)
So did you have a nice break? Tell me really now, were you behind PPP?
The Sinner Posts: 1175
[img:2xt7upne]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40953000/jpg/_40953683_tardis203.jpg[/img:2xt7upne]
[quote="Mrs.D2B":1ry61sst]So did you have a nice break? Tell me really now, were you behind PPP?[/quote:1ry61sst] >:o) >:o) And I got a mail from someone who figured it out...:ooh They even pm-ed me a picture of my dog, for some weird reason...I've plenty of pictures of my dog thanks. I wonder if she's going to be kidnapped or something!!! :ooh Oh I'm so scared... :o( She almost knew my name (not quite though - just my nickname)...I think we have a bit of a stalker on WOL! ...won't be able to let the poor pooch out of my sight now with a WOL stalker on the loose... :o(
Are you serious???Christ, thats a bit weird. Yeah keep poochy locked up til the stalker is caught!! Nice to see you back anyway, although please keep PPP off the site, she was doing my head in!! :thnk
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="FAITH!":2jm4240g][quote="Mrs.D2B":2jm4240g]So did you have a nice break? Tell me really now, were you behind PPP?[/quote:2jm4240g] >:o) >:o) And I got a mail from someone who figured it out...:ooh They even pm-ed me a picture of my dog, for some weird reason...I've plenty of pictures of my dog thanks. I wonder if she's going to be kidnapped or something!!! :ooh Oh I'm so scared... :o( She almost knew my name (not quite though - just my nickname)...I think we have a bit of a stalker on WOL! ...won't be able to let the poor pooch out of my sight now with a WOL stalker on the loose... :o([/quote:2jm4240g] You're some eejit for posting all that tripe as pretty pink princess. No matter what else you say on these forums you'll always be an eejit for that. What was with the FAO island posts?? You're some gobsheen. And by the by I knew it was you from the word go and just for information, that's one ugly dog :o0
:eek :eek Did I miss something???
mad woman Posts: 22106
yeah apparently faith has just said that she is pretty pink princess. If you are faith, whats your problem with me?