Guess what???????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Skippy Posts: 1834
I have lain with a man and now I am with child! :o0 :o0 I have always wanted to say that since I saw it in a movie years ago :o0 :o0 :o0 But no seriously :eek :eek I am pregnant! 11 weeks today. I did not share my news before now because I was having a rough trot of it, bleeding and pelvic pains etc and I was worried and didn't want to get my hopes up. But I am so close to 12 weeks I can no longer keep it in! So I am not a state of shock anymore as I have had so long to get used to it but at the same time I am being really cautious in case, God Forbid, something goes wrong. But I have had 2 scans so far and all is well and another on wednesday! Although I won't be happy until I get to about 14 weeks I'd say. But now I have shared my news I can bitch and moan about my horrendous morning sickness, I have lost 5 pounds so far! I will start a separate thread on it methinks. So hello :wv :wv , me too!!!!! Anyone else due 12 August? (Please God).
bucketofchips Posts: 1913
*YAY* :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CONGRATULATIONS! As they say here in Oz - Bonza you beaudy!! :) and I would put money on the fact your baby will be one absolutely, beautiful looking child, owing to the stunning pics I saw of you a while back. I am thrilled for you, everything will be fine. Chips x
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congrats - hope your feeling better soon, and you have a happy and healthy 7 months !!
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Congrats, hope the next 7 months go really well for you and the sickness finishes soon.
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Congratulations!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
Oh skippy thats great congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll fantastic hope the m/s get better soon [img:3entvlg4]http://www.tkstoystand.com/IMAGE1/A_SUZYS_ZOO/sz_sce_baby_kangaroo_congrats_6275_i.jpg[/img:3entvlg4]
jen2 Posts: 3106
Thats brilliant news, Im delighted for you. Im due the 15th August, so we are very close. Hope it all goes well for you. You sound so happy, and yes the morning sickness is a pain. Jen2
Ducky Posts: 2506
Yay, great news, congrats Hopefully the MS will start to ease off soon. :o)ll
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Hey Skippy.... Well done on keeping your news for so long....glad to hear everything is ticking along nicely. Enjoy sharing your news now and settle into life as a pregnant diva! 5lbs...wow. I had bad morning sickness but nothing near that bad! Have you told your families? p.s I read your pm to my mam and she was very touched.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
fantastic neww for a monday mornign skippy, many congrats, get your ticker up girls