Guess what??????? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
You dark horse! That's brilliant news! Congratulations! :o)ll Glad you are starting to feel more relaxed - hope the rest of the pregnancy goes easier for you. Where's your ticker? *)
Tigletts Posts: 2904
You dark horse is right!!! I was thinking of you last week, as hadn't seen you on the forum in ages.... didn't want to ask in case I put my foot in it, as I'm good at that! Congratulations!! Sorry to hear about your ms, hopefully that'll ease off soon. xxx
NotHere Posts: 10273
OMG! 2 announcements today fantastic!!! Well done Skippy!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
congratulations hope you start feeling better and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now put your feet up. :o)ll :o)ll
clucky Posts: 26471
whoo hooo congrats skippy :o)ll :o)ll
boobies Posts: 1625
Big congrats skip!! take care :o)ll
Skippy Posts: 1834
Ahh thanks ladies, you are a lovely bunch! I am a super cautious girl and I don't want to put my ticker up just yet. I am not sure when I will feel totally relaxed about this, as I said I had some bleeding over the xmas period and the shock of it still lingers. But I will definitely be putting up a ticker when I feel confident! [size=59:2n5rlahm]omg there is a human being living in me[/size:2n5rlahm] :eek :eek
Sassy Posts: 2269
Congradulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thats great news, just take it easy and look after yourself
Itisasecret Posts: 389
Yayyyy Skippy, Mind yourself..... couldn't resist the pic! [img:1d13155b]http://www.stuffedark.com/images/kangajoey.jpg[/img:1d13155b]
Cowslip Posts: 761
Congratulations. You are a cautious lady like myself. I didn't post on here until I was 14 weeks and still haven't put up a ticker...I'm working my way up to that.....