Guest Accommodation

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel! Posts: 1494
Hi Girls, Am getting stressed about my guest's accommodation. Getting married on 7th Sept in Kilkea. The hotel has 36 rooms and I have block booked 20. But apparently the other 16 are gone. There's none left for any of the rest of the guests. Also a few of the local B&Bs are booked out. I was going to send out B&B list with invitations as I think this is the norm. But what if they all can't find accommodation ??? Am I silly to be stressing or has anyone else this problem? I think some guests are going to try the golf lodges. I hope they're not all booked out too.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
octbride2007 Posts: 774
Bokkie, the best bit of advice the wedding co-ordinator at the hotel gave me was "Let all the guests look after their own accomadation - DO Not get involved!!! Honestly its the best way :wv
Angel! Posts: 1494
Thanks girls, I only have to find accommodation for a few people. H2B is from overseas and some of his family asked for help with booking a B&B for the night of the wedding. Once I find something for them, I will leave the rest of the people to their own devices. :thnk