Guest Book - HELP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mojobride Posts: 15
Hi All Just wondering if you could help me...I am trying to find a wedding guest book for a friends wedding this weekend (I know its a very last minute addition!!) Any ideas where I would get one? The problem is she wants one without lines, I can find lots online but they all have lines. Any suggestions, have tried Easons, The Wedding shop in rathmines, The art & hobby shop........... really appreciate any help anyone can give!
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Debenhams maybe? Or Arnotts
mrsgameover Posts: 383
Birthdays normally have some
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I think we got ours in either Hallmark in Scotch Hall, Drogheda or Lantz - no lines. Can I just give you one piece of advice, make sure they get someone reliable to pass around the book. Our CBM was meant to do it, but didn't. So it just got handed around for a short while. We now have mainly hubbys friends (don't know half of them but they "[b:2wfmsxto]had[/b:2wfmsxto] to be invited")comments and very few from my side :o(
Mojobride Posts: 15
thanks so much for all the suggestions, I will be hot on the heels of this mission tomorrow! And the advice, very good point, I don't think she would be happy either if that was to happen. thanks again
abeautifulceremony Posts: 263
hi there, Daintree have lovely books. And ditto on ensuring that it's passed around. Have one of the BM's or family put it on display at the Church, Drinks Reception & Dinner. Make sure they're aware that they need to put it out & collect it after each stage of the day/night - and ask them to take it to either your room or their own at the end of the night!!! :o0
Ms. Jangles Posts: 44
[quote="Mojobride":1pai8bjb]Hi All Just wondering if you could help me...I am trying to find a wedding guest book for a friends wedding this weekend (I know its a very last minute addition!!) Any ideas where I would get one? The problem is she wants one without lines, I can find lots online but they all have lines. Any suggestions, have tried Easons, The Wedding shop in rathmines, The art & hobby shop........... really appreciate any help anyone can give![/quote:1pai8bjb] I bought one a few weeks ago on Ebay Seller [url:1pai8bjb]http://myworld.ebay.ie/octopia832/[/url:1pai8bjb] Bought it on Wed, received it on the following Monday - No lines - Recycled paper, absolutely gorgeous
petersgirl Posts: 1568
Marks and spencers do a nice one, usually with the cards/wrapping paper section http://www.marksandspencer.com/Ivory-Le ... Brand=core