Guest Book

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsMoonshine Posts: 71
Has anyone any recommendations of where to get a nice good value guest book, preferably in cream? I also saw a lovely honeymoon photo album in a gift shop months ago and am raging that i never bought it as haven't seen any since. Has anyone seen any (either) on the web or in shops around the Dublin area? Thanks girls, time is ticking away and really need to get myself organised :-8 Some of you wollies put me to shame
may09 bride Posts: 142
Both of these items are in wedding world in Galway. Try ebay it's your best bet.
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I got a gorgeous "Me to You" guest book in Birthdays a while ago they had 2 different types both in cream, mine was only €14 HTH :wv
x_x Posts: 1823
I saw cream guest books in Eason's in Liffey Valley there a few weeks ago?
suggles Posts: 186
Theres some nice guests books in marks & spencers at the mo..
Receptions Posts: 423
Hi there, We have a good selection of guests books on our on-line shop, have a look at www.receptions.ie Suzan Receptions 052 87111
jadem Posts: 1787
I got a personalised one with names and colour on ebay for 20 euro inc postage ant its fab.
skittles Posts: 1312
[quote="jademt":14jawy7u]I got a personalised one with names and colour on ebay for 20 euro inc postage ant its fab.[/quote:14jawy7u] can you post the link?
mrs08 Posts: 1220
[quote="jademt":3bmfyo38]I got a personalised one with names and colour on ebay for 20 euro inc postage ant its fab.[/quote:3bmfyo38] Sounds fab... Would be interested in that too :thnk
jadem Posts: 1787
http://stores.ebay.ie/Darcie-Weddings Her stuff is brill,have got all my cards from her,jus reads her reviews.She emailed amd thanked me for recommending her b4, as it gave her a lot of orders:wv