guest list - more on my side

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

funshine1 Posts: 28
Just wondering on average are guest lists mostly 50 / 50. I have a lot more close friends than him so lot more seem to be on my side.
aquamarine Posts: 68
Well my OH has more his side but I am fine with that. You shouldn't try and force it to be 50/50. I have everyone that I want going but he has more family members and a few more friends. We are mixing the sides in the church to make it look a bit more even!!!
The Chancer Posts: 49
[quote="aquamarine":i202sz3c]Well my OH has more his side but I am fine with that. You shouldn't try and force it to be 50/50. I have everyone that I want going but he has more family members and a few more friends. We are mixing the sides in the church to make it look a bit more even!!![/quote:i202sz3c] OH has way more friends than me too and were also mixing everyone in the church. It wont matter on the day who has more just that the people that are important to you are there ;o)
niftythrifty Posts: 256
For me, OH has more on his family list than I have On mine but I have more on my friends list than him so it'll balance out that we're almost 50/50 but I think his side will be a bit bigger I wouldn't worry too much about it!
Upwardsandonwards Posts: 321
Oh has more on his side but i know a good amount of them. Doesn't bother me as it will be so lovely to have people celebrating our day with us
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
About two thirds of the guests were on my side but what can you do? Not invite them? In our case the church was quite small so some of my lot had to sit on OH's side so it looked grand and people mixed well on the day as well.