Gurgly Stomach!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Does anyone else hve this? Tonight my stomach is makin the weirdest gurgly bubbly noises & feels really uncomfortable...
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I'd blame it on the coco pops :o0 Ah seriously yeah I've had the gurgly tummy a few times, not sure what it is, maybe babs moving around? Are you feeling sick or is it just a bit uncomfortable?
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
hello girlies :wv
aylala Posts: 3673
could it be wind im full of it and dh told me last week i was farting in my sleep :-8 :-8 :-8
No just a bit uncomfortable. Could be something to do with the giant bowl of Coco pops
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Hi CBB :xxx Hope you're resting up chicken! Kindanervous I would say it's wind, being an expert :-8
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
yea, i ventured out today but felt really tired after like 10 mins :-8 kindanervous sorry for hi-jacking your post *)
that's alright CBB! Right I'm off to do a few farts for myself! :o0
funkyfish Posts: 7626
[quote="Aylala":xf48akhh]could it be wind im full of it and dh told me last week i was farting in my sleep :-8 :-8 :-8[/quote:xf48akhh] me to DH says they're big rippers! :o0 :o0
Mrsexcited Posts: 927
sounds like wind to me and I swear i just can't stop doing them now thankfully mostly in the bathroom and they are big rippers as well!!!! :o0 :o0