guts and balls

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gottabfp Posts: 5641
To those of you nit-pickers, pedants wholike to philosophize on the meaning of words. There is a medical distinctionbetween Guts and Balls. We've all heard about people having Guts orBalls, but do you really know the difference betweenthem? With a view to removing the confusion,here are the definitions: GUTS - Is arriving home late, after a nightout with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having theGuts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flyingsomewhere?' BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with theguys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping yourwife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next,Chubby.' I hope this clears up any doubts in your mind as to thetrue distinction between these two foolhardy states of mind Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome. Both result in an unceremonious and instantaneous death,inflicted with scorn not seen since Mussolini got hiscomeuppance.
ott Posts: 3920
:o0
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
:o0 "your next chubby" :o0
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="wannabfp":1hqt4fbl]'Are you still cleaning, or are you flyingsomewhere?' [/quote:1hqt4fbl] I can actually hear these words coming out of DH's mouth...
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="ott":1lgs558i][quote="wannabfp":1lgs558i]'Are you still cleaning, or are you flyingsomewhere?' [/quote:1lgs558i][/quote:1lgs558i] I can actually hear these words coming out of DH's mouth...[/quote :o0 :o0 :o0
MikeBurkePhotography Posts: 286
Excellent :o0 :o0 3 Frenchmen are discussing Savoir faire (Playing it cool) First frenchman says "savoir faire is when you come home, you find your wife in bed with another man and you tip your hat" Second Frenchman says "No, savoir faire is when you come home, you find your wife in bed with another man, you tip your hat and say "Continue"" Third says "No,savois faire is when you come home, you find your wife in bed with another man, you tip your hat and say "Continue" and IF HE CAN - that is savois faire"
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
very good :o0 :o0
CrappityCrap Posts: 1468
:yelrotflmaosmilie:
MissSplendid Posts: 250
[quote="wannabfp":2ggti65e] 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flyingsomewhere?' [/quote:2ggti65e] I can defo hear my OH saying this!!.. O:| O:|
Sheesh Posts: 1129
:o0 :o0 :o0