gutted..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
:o( :o( :o( a top i ordered from ebay was sent in the post from england by registered mail in the hopes i'd get it by today for a hen night i'm goin to on saturday... it didnt arrive yet.. but a parcel i sent to england from here on monday got there yesterday.. :o( :o( :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":zngwrhx8]:o( :o( :o( [b:zngwrhx8]a top i ordered from ebay was sent in the post from england by registered mail in the hopes i'd get it by today for a hen night i'm goin to on saturday... it didnt arrive yet..[/b:zngwrhx8] but a parcel i sent to england from here on monday got there yesterday.. :o( :o( :o([/quote:zngwrhx8] ah balls
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
At least you have an excuse to go out to the shops at lunchtime!! :o)ll
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
can you put the number in the tracking website? ahh chick, i have a top for you (which i was supposed to post :-8 months ago!)
awwww mrs athas do you?...thats so lovely.. is it a top i could wear on a night out? i'm disgusted now that my top didnt come, i'll have to replan my whole feckin outfit for tomorrow now.. x
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":22ss90zd]awwww mrs athas do you?...thats so lovely.. is it a top i could wear on a night out? i'm disgusted now that my top didnt come, i'll have to replan my whole Flip outfit for tomorrow now.. x[/quote:22ss90zd] Don't replan just treat yourself to a whole new one !!!
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
not really. sorry. i want a new black pencil skirt. any suggestions?
Babybaby Posts: 140
Could you ring An Post and track it and possibly pick it up from a depot yourself :o)ll
i've a feeling she didnt send it registered post... i told her how urgent it was and that i'd pay extra for the fastest shipping, she told me it was 6 pounds sterling which was grand..i paid it.. then she emails me with this.. 'hi i posted your top off yesterday morning by airmail which is the quickest so hopefully it will arrive with you in time it was much cheaper to send than it said on website only £2 so i will pop a cheque in the post for the£4 you overpaid thanks rachael' i don't think she sent it registered for 2 quid! dammit!!!