Gyn appointment question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rose Posts: 97
Hi girlies, I have my first gyn appointment soon and Hubby wants to come in with me. His thinks as we are doing the TTC thing together he should be able to come to all the appointments to have the opportunity to ask questions and hear everything that is being said in relation to me and my messed up cycles. What do you guys think, will it be ok for him to come in with me? Thanks Rose
MrsC2B Posts: 500
Don't see why not once you are comfortable with it. Think its good that he is showing such interest and it is helpful to have second person there to pick up on things GYNAE says or to think of additional questions to ask, I know I often forget to ask certain things at scan apts etc but if DH is with me he usually picks up on things I don't think of. Good luck with your apt.
Mrs Rose Posts: 97
Thanks MrsC2B :thnk and you are right I always forget to ask questions and remember them as I'm driving home. I just wanted to know it wasn't too odd to have DH with me.
MrsC2B Posts: 500
Not odd at all, DH has been to all my apts with me so far and know he would want to be with me to support me if we were having appts pre pregnancy also, very best of luck x x