Gynacologist

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

samcro Posts: 738
Can anyone recommend a good gynacologist in Dublin, preferably the northside? I've some pain in my lower abdomen which I want to get checked out. I've tried going through my doc for a referral but it's taking months :( so I prefer to go private now and just get it checked out before I get pregnant... Any recommendations girls?
Gingham Posts: 3014
I went to Paul Byrne in Beaumont private and found him brilliant...not sure if you need a referral, you could always ring and find out.. best of luck, I hope you get things sorted soon...
samcro Posts: 738
[quote="deliriouslyhappy":24cjlkm3]I went to Paul Byrne in Beaumont private and found him brilliant...not sure if you need a referral, you could always ring and find out.. best of luck, I hope you get things sorted soon...[/quote:24cjlkm3] Thanks, I'll try contacting him but I'd say he needs a referral.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
All Gyne need a referall you can't just go to one however when you phone them ask the secatary for both the public and private appointment pages and then send in your letter you'll get to see them private about a year before public!