Gynaecologist recommendations in Cork? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bugaboo Posts: 65
Hi hope that you sorted yourself out.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Thanks bugaboo. I rang a few places yesterday but they’re all booked out. :o( I rang my doc and he is sending me some recommendations. Also my sister in law is due her baby next Monday so I will get the number of her consultant also. Getting a little bit panicked now! This is all so new & scary!! :eek
princess! Posts: 348
CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll its a great time im going with dr. anna ayra in the consultants rooms in cuh i find her to be very understanding and helpful. i have had to ring a couple of times and she was excellent in dealing with my worries hope everything goes well for you
frangipani Posts: 1543
i'm kind of surprised the doctor didn't book/phone around for the obs for you as they book up really quickly apparently. Mine did. He asked me who i wanted, i didn't know (first baby) he made a recommendation, i said fine, the doctor made the booking and i got confirmation from CUMH in the post 2 days later. i'm sure you'll get one booked. there's around 8 of them there! i'd act sooner rather than later though. Congratulations on your pregnancy, it's lovely seeing the scan(s)!