H&M sizing?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mightymammy Posts: 52
I have seen a dress in H&M but they dont have my size could i size up instead? I am unsure of their sizing, the dress has an elastic waistband. thanks in advance
streaks Posts: 3592
Have your tired it on in the bigger size? If you can your better to try it,love h&m but never bought anything without trying it first in there!
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
I find there sizing can be on the small side but in saying that I've bought stuff in 8s,10s and 12s there. Most places I'm an 8-10. You might be better to try it on first.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
hate the sizing in h&m... think its all over the place.. i'm usually a size 10-12 but find in h&m, i can be up to a 16!!! (never anywhere else) and the clothes never fit me properly, think its coz i'm tall.. but back to the original question, yeah i would always look at a bigger size in h&m
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
sizing in h and m can be a bit mad, even in maternity ur supposed to buy ur own size, i bought a size 10 maternity jeans, and tried em on when i got home and cudnt get them passed my knee, went back to change them for the 12 and ended up with a 14! :eek
plainsconesonly Posts: 300
I love H&M but would agree with everyone else and find id be a size up when buying anything there.