H2B is asleep, who else is sitting in on their own tonight?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ozypozy Posts: 2950
I came home to a lovely dinner but he died on the sofa as soon as I had it ate. Might as well be home alone!!
ros09 Posts: 1923
I've left my half at home on his own im down visiting my parents.
We were meant to be going down to my folks but changed our minds, just as well..........he obviously didn't want to go in the first place!!
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
Mine's asleep too!
Such exciting lives!!! Only for WOL I'd be talking to the birds or something!
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Oh god, I'm just as bad. Home from walk after dinner, fell asleep for half hour. DS has Nightmare before Christmas on and popcorn... God Bless WOL on nights in.... O:o)
LoveyDovey Posts: 71
Ah it's great to have the cheap box of miller from dunnes, myself & dh working our wat through it, he's watching some foolish movie on sky & I'm on the laptop, any other Wollies still up?
misssaucie Posts: 258
[quote="LoveyDovey":3l5ejs7n]Ah it's great to have the cheap box of miller from dunnes, myself & dh working our wat through it, he's watching some foolish movie on sky & I'm on the laptop, any other Wollies still up?[/quote:3l5ejs7n] Here's your sister! H2B went golfing this evening and is now in the pub, I'm here with an over excited puppy wanting to play and I only got in from work at half ten so I'm so not in the humour, on my 3rd G&T, don't normally drink a spirit at home but booked our hols last night, a week in sunny Spain in 11 days so starving myself and staying off the calorific vino... feckin starving O-O
LoveyDovey Posts: 71
Hey there Miss, what part of Spain are you off to, we've thinking of trying to get a last minute deal ourselves in a couple of weeks & as a back up plan we've a house booked in Kerry in July with the rest of the family so if the weather holds up it'll be as good as anywhere.
misssaucie Posts: 258
[quote="LoveyDovey":3q6uypyk]Hey there Miss, what part of Spain are you off to, we've thinking of trying to get a last minute deal ourselves in a couple of weeks & as a back up plan we've a house booked in Kerry in July with the rest of the family so if the weather holds up it'll be as good as anywhere.[/quote:3q6uypyk] It a place called Elviria, it's lovely, it's a quiet resort area but it's less than 10 mins taxi to Marbella if you fancy something more exciting! The weather is in the 30s at the mo, I love the sun so that'll suit just fine :o0 There is no better place than Ireland for hols if we get the weather, hope you've a good hol where ever you decide to go :wv