H2B is becoming a WOL addict

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsChuffed Posts: 872
H2B keeps taking the laptop from me to read WOL!!! O:| I told him to get his own login. This could be a deal breaker!
lil-star Posts: 3149
Mine is threating to join because I keep giving out about him!
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
ooh, do they know your user names?? How on earth are you going to b*tch about them if they do!!!
He usually reads over my shoulder and if Im giving out about him Ill dictate what im saying on wol :o0 very loud!!
MrApril08 Posts: 35
This is the H2B of laidbackbride, only looking cause i need to know that there are ppl outthere that know everybody else is stressing out. This site is great. Also I need to know the right answer when i'm asked any question. :wv
hi allalone :wv why the sad name? theres a few h2bs wandering about here!! Put a post up they should come out of the woodwork!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
It's a slippery slope, my friend. Make sure you know what you're getting into. <-----See here
MrsChuffed Posts: 872
We are going to end up splitting the laptop in half fight over who gets to use it to look at WOL... :o)ll
pupsalove Posts: 1490
We had to get a laptop each in the end! :-8 :-8
mollyeile Posts: 2486
[quote="pupsalove":o7gtj06z]We had to get a laptop each in the end! :-8 :-8[/quote:o7gtj06z] We are rapidly heading down that slippery slope! I suspect it will happen when H2B finishes in college -he'll still be writing his thesis and working at the same time