H2B Is Just After....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Scaring the beejesus outta me! Heard the door bell ring so I went out to answer it. Was putting the key in the door and there's a wee window at the top in the middle. I looked up outta the corner of my eye and he was standing staring in a me. I swear I screamed like a big girl!!! :o0 :o0
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
hee hee sounds like we have similar front doors, I put frosted glass in mine recently to stop h2b doing this!!!!! You poor honey x
jellywellies Posts: 2268
hehe!! I actually thought this was gonna be a s3x related post ..... don't know why!!! :o0
could be an option as he is ALWAYS doing this! Im too wee to see out that window in my bare feet. I'm gonna lie in wait tonight when he gets home and pay him back! :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="jelly84":3d909fky]hehe!! I actually thought this was gonna be a s3x related post ..... don't know why!!! :o0[/quote:3d909fky] LOL me too, was gonna stick my head in the oven altogehter :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="jelly84":26s394ka]hehe!! I actually thought this was gonna be a s3x related post ..... don't know why!!! :o0[/quote:26s394ka] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
jellywellies Posts: 2268
[quote="Mrs Summer":2fq7yckm][quote="jelly84":2fq7yckm]hehe!! I actually thought this was gonna be a s3x related post ..... don't know why!!! :o0[/quote:2fq7yckm] LOL me too, was gonna stick my head in the oven altogehter :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2fq7yckm] Im starting to get a bad picture of yous 3 wols .... hehe!! It would be terrible MrsSummer if someone came on here and was saying how much ... they were getting!!! lol
Might turn that way later on if I decide not to forgive him!!! >:o)
katgirl Posts: 1258
my Dh likes to scare teh life out of me when he comes in and im in the shower , he will sneek up the stairs and burst in teh bathroom and let a roar and i nearly came through the shower door in fright one day, he off course thought it was hilarious O:|
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="jelly84":fxd6mjou][quote="Mrs Summer":fxd6mjou][quote="jelly84":fxd6mjou]hehe!! I actually thought this was gonna be a s3x related post ..... don't know why!!! :o0[/quote:fxd6mjou] LOL me too, was gonna stick my head in the oven altogehter :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:fxd6mjou] Im starting to get a bad picture of yous 3 wols .... hehe!! It would be terrible MrsSummer if someone came on here and was saying how much ... they were getting!!! lol[/quote:fxd6mjou] Yes it would be, Id hunt the fcukers down, No pun intended >:o) :o0 :o0