Menu

H2B knows....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evalena Posts: 1130
I am an idiot. Literally just in the door from ordering my 2 bms their dresses. Rang my mum to tell her the colour and H2B is sitting beside me - he looked at me as if I had 2 heads for letting him know the colour. Isn't this supposed to be a surprise? It was outta my mouth before I realised - SUCH AN IDIOT!!! O:| O:| O:| O:|
ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
I wouldnt have thought the colour of the bm's is a secret? My H2B knows the colour of ours- wanted to make sure he liked the colour too. My H2B has seen my wedding shoes too.... but that's it!!
evalena Posts: 1130
Oh good good - I was really worried it was bad luck or something.. Thanks :xxx
woggie Posts: 830
God I have to stop myself from wearing my dress in front of H2B :o0 if i had to keep the BM colour secret as well i'd explode :o0 :o0
allotta Posts: 856
sure does he not need to know the colour of them to get the GM matching carvats/ties?
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
One of my bridesmaids dresses is still hanging off the stairs! H2b sees it every day! Yeah you nearly would have to tell him anyway to be able to get the cravats and ties! BM dresses don't make any difference anyway!
spanishb2b Posts: 1261
H2b has seen our bridesmaid dresses!! Only bad luck if he sees your dress!
LittleFoot Posts: 480
Don't think its a major problem, they would have to have some idea of the colour scheme like what another poster said so they can sort out their own suits etc.
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
my H2B was with me when i bought them in coast! would worry about it!
Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
My H2b has been the BM dresses and knows the colour of mine, I wouldn't worry about silly things like that at all Evalena, they aren't bad luck. Don't worry. :xxx