H2B thinks I've got spies on him!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby06 Posts: 307
H2B is in Dub on his stag tonight and he's just text me to say he's met four of my friends seperately so far and do I really not trust him :o0 They've all each text me too to say they met him!! You can't go anywhere in this country!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
that's mad baby! Will he have the troops out when you have your hen?
LOL I should be safe enough.... we're going to Westport in 2 weeks and I don't think he knows anyone over that way - at least I hope not :o0
you should have a blast in westport - although I nearly got in a row there once. I accidentally knocked over some guys pint (honestly, it WAS an accident) and he got so cross with me. Didn't even stop giving out when I bought him a replacement one. I can't do the sums - when is your wedding?
Dec 28th & I'm officially in panic mode! I once tried to take on this big biker dude, twice the size of me (I'm 5ft 1) cause he knocked 2 double JD's out of my hands!! Of course when I'm drunk I'm invincible! Those new drink sensibly campaigns are starting to make sense now :eek
i just get really embarassingly flirty when I am drunk :-8 . Maybe that's what made the guy in the pub so mad
[quote="Ginger Nut":24n8duvx]i just get really embarassingly flirty when I am drunk :-8 . Maybe that's what made the guy in the pub so mad[/quote:24n8duvx] Oh me too..... and I think I'm hilarious which I'm reliably informed, I'm not!!
Shin Posts: 8515
ah baby we know you have the spies on him.... did eh, i not just see you a few mins ago peggin it down the street in a pair of dark shades and trench coat?? :o)ll
i got a great email last year about the different stages of drunkeness - I must try to dig it out for you
[quote="shin":xq270ybd]ah baby we know you have the spies on him.... did eh, i not just see you a few mins ago peggin it down the street in a pair of dark shades and trench coat?? :o)ll[/quote:xq270ybd] Damn it, I've been rumbled!! I thought it was quite a clever disguise too!