h2b xmas pressies?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
searching on ebay of course!! we usually get loads of small things so i was looking for the usual cool ties, wallet chains (hes a rocker :-8 ) but i want something different any ideas people? :o)ll
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Buy him some land on the moon lil-star.i bought some for himself a few years ago.never no could need it sometime.we could be neighbours.
thats where he always tells me to feck off to when we fight so now i could be like WELLL HAAAA i AM going to my moon villa... i like it :)
foxybox Posts: 672
I'm getting him a wii. Kind of because, I want it too. :o0 I am also going to get him an A4 sized filofax for work. They are quite expensive. For a diary. :-8
he has an xbox360 and my sister has a wii so we share it.... i suppose he could do with some grown up clothes! blah
MrsCsoon Posts: 96
a couple of years ago I got OH a telescope and a membership for Astronomy Ireland, he totally loved it. you could also treat him to a gig, if one of his favourites are playing soon, make a weekend out of it?
foxybox Posts: 672
The gig idea is good, I always get clothes too. Why are they so hard to buy for? O:|
hmm a gigs a good idea ill check out ticketmaster but its prob a bit too early!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
I always end up doing the clothes and shoes thing, cause otherwise he would wait till every single piece of clothing was worn out before he'd think of it. Was debating the Wii but have no money at the moment so thats out. Check out iwantoneofthose.com for gadgets and gizmos, I usually find him something funny on there!
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289