HA ha because of my WOL ban...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
hes taking me out to dinner tonight and the cinema tomorrow so I dont get tempted to come back on here with ye dirty stop outs :o0 Oh if only he knew, Ive Wol access at work sometimes and the 15 minutes before he finishes work .... jesus I sound mental and totally not addicted (achem)
milis Posts: 7998
O-O Enjoy the meal :o0 And don't let your guilt get between you and dessert *)
chatter2cat Posts: 996
See ya tomorrow then! :wv
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Enjoy your meal and the pics, Im getting taken out on Tuesday too. What they don't know won't hurt them!
Looney07 Posts: 2393
Enjoy the meal, We all got to have our wee secrets :innocent:
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
Im on here in peace due to h2b pi**ing me off last night... :wv
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
[quote="lil-star":27ro60sd]hes taking me out to dinner tonight and the cinema tomorrow so I dont get tempted to come back on here with ye dirty stop outs :o0 Oh if only he knew, Ive Wol access at work sometimes and the 15 minutes before he finishes work .... jesus I sound mental and totally not addicted (achem)[/quote:27ro60sd] I'm doing an evil laugh in my head for you!
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
[quote="Easy Tiger":3fwvzonm][quote="lil-star":3fwvzonm]hes taking me out to dinner tonight and the cinema tomorrow so I dont get tempted to come back on here with ye dirty stop outs :o0 Oh if only he knew, Ive Wol access at work sometimes and the 15 minutes before he finishes work .... jesus I sound mental and totally not addicted (achem)[/quote:3fwvzonm] I'm doing an evil laugh in my head for you![/quote:3fwvzonm] MWAH HA HA HA Ha ha ha ha ha >:o)
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
I'm actually quite jealous of your little treat tonight though... I want a date night :o(
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
[quote="Squeek":24hrkdxs][quote="Easy Tiger":24hrkdxs][quote="lil-star":24hrkdxs]hes taking me out to dinner tonight and the cinema tomorrow so I dont get tempted to come back on here with ye dirty stop outs :o0 Oh if only he knew, Ive Wol access at work sometimes and the 15 minutes before he finishes work .... jesus I sound mental and totally not addicted (achem)[/quote:24hrkdxs] I'm doing an evil laugh in my head for you![/quote:24hrkdxs] MWAH HA HA HA Ha ha ha ha ha >:o)[/quote:24hrkdxs] That's the one..my tired head couldn't work out how to type it earlier. It's been a long day!