had 22 week scan - its a boy!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

married wolly Posts: 120
We are very impatient and at our 22 week scan found out the sex - a little baby boy - yipeeee He was soooo cute - could see him moving his arm around and having a little drink - ahhh Im finally enjoying my pregnancy :o)ll
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
A boy, how lovely!! That makes it easier to pick a name too! :o0 Have you decided? So great to be enjoying it so much.
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
THAT'S LOVELY NEWS? HAVE FUN PICKING NAMES OUT. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR PREGNANCY :xox
oirish Posts: 1541
ah that's lovely news for you! I'd be the same, I'd love to find out at scan stage and have the room all ready :)
mummy bear Posts: 3824
o lots and lots of blue :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee enjoy the rest of your pregnancy
Dazy Posts: 155
Ah a little boy!!!! :o)ll You must be chuffed!
Angel2 Posts: 787
Oh that's brill, a little boy, congrats. I would definitely find out as well. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
jen2 Posts: 3106
Ah a boy, thats lovely. Congrats you must be delighted. NOw you can get all blue clothes. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Me Julia Posts: 1352
wonderful news, i find boys names easier to think of. Bet you just cant wait to meet him! :o)ll :o)ll
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congratulations - happy shopping now !! Any ideas of names? Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy