Had a bad fall today.. feel like Cra**

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
Got an almighty fright today.. Stupid rabbit got out of his hutch & my work phone started ringing so rushed to get it.. our deck is like an ice rink when wet & went flying.. bashed my face so hard against the handle of the mop bucket it broke & smacked my head off the ground, my face is cut , have an almighty sore head & reckon I have damaged tendons in my neck, shoulder & back..also have a bruised knee & elbow. Off to the doctor tomorro.. its funny because my tummy is the only part of me I didnt hit - even in that split second it seems that I fell a certain way to protect my tummy
Diamondz Posts: 2208
OMG SparklyB2B :eek :eek :eek That sounds horrific... hope you are ok - time to put your feet up and relax because it will probably hurt a lot more tomorrow... Hope you feel better soon :action32
nini83 Posts: 1917
poor you sparkly that sounds frightening it's the shock you get when you fall that really throws you i can imagine it's ten times worse when your pregnant...mayalldone is right you may well be very sore tomo so try take it easy tonight maybe a bath??either way look after yourself and thank god you didn't bang your tum :xox
trouble2 Posts: 224
oh
sinion Posts: 6050
Oh god you poor thing, I know how scary it is. I fell down the stairs at about 37 weeks pregnant, but the baby is so well cocooned inside you it probably didn't feel a thing!
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Sparkly...poor you, I am sure you didn´t need that fright... As you said it is amazing how fell a certain way that didn´t harm your wee baby.... I had a small fall in my second pregnancy as well - but like you didn´t land on my bump. I am sure your wee bean is fine and cosy in there :wv
justwed09 Posts: 2349
oh sparkly you were lucky, could have broken a leg or arm. our deck is fierce slippy too so im avoiding going out there at all at the moment. hope your feeling a bit better this evening. :wv
tilsun Posts: 4506
You poor hun, what an awful fright to have gotten never mind the actual pain. Hope you're getting lots of TLC :thnk