had a bit of a scare

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clio99 Posts: 712
hi girlies, was off most of last week, we had a bit of a scare was bleeding and was in hospital. everything fine just a bit of erosion :shock: had a scan and it all looks ok now, hubbie has to stay away from me for the next so many months :oops: :wink: back in on monday for the big scan so cant wait for that. hope all other mommys to be are ok and all ye trying best of luck :wink:
MrsSan Posts: 475
Sorry to hear about your scare Clio, good to hear that all is ok now and I hope you are feeling much better.
Anon10yr+ Posts: 1874
clio sounds scary.Mind yourself and best of luck with scan next week
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
I'm glad to hear you had a happy outcome Clio, seriously take care of yourself now. No stress, no heavy duty work of any sort and no nookie :wink: It'll all be worth it.
Gerbera Posts: 539
Oh Clio, sorry to hear about your scare, but at least everything seems to be ok now! Pity your poor hubby with that for an order :wink: but sure you'll do whatever it takes to keep baba safe and sound! Best of luck with the scan and let us know how it all goes! Look after yourself, take the time to be pampered!
2557 Posts: 885
glad to see everything's ok clio. Hope that the scan goes well.
Astra Posts: 1409
Glad everything is ok. Take it easy and tell your hubby to take plenty of cold showers :twisted:
rio Posts: 995
glad to hear your ok, hope next scan goes great. :P
snozberry Posts: 1212
glad you are ok.... apparantely it happens in 7 out of 10 pregnancies! I had two scares on this little madam(an?!!) but (s)he seems to be fighting fit now. Really do take care of yourself absolutely NO lifting - not even the grocery shopping... and no hoovering (or did I make that up to get out of it!! :lol: ) Rest as much as possible over the next few weeks, you will feel the benefits later on! take care hon!
clio99 Posts: 712
thanks girls :lol: I have heard that it happens to people, justwhen nothing like this happend on my daughter i was worried :?: It started again last nite its really freaky no pains still naucous and tender boobs so thats a good sign anyway back in on monday so willcheck everything out with consultant :wink: