Had a fall!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hey all, was out in garden today and slipped on a ball in the grass, I fell down onto my side hit my shoulder more than anything, babs has been moving bout since, you think all should be ok? I am feeling fine and not hurt in anyway, but just wondering???
ohsotired Posts: 7071
If it was me I wouldn't worry about it - maybe have a nice bath tonight just to relax the muscles in case you're a bit sore tomorrow morning!
Thanks for that, I been feeling babs moving bout and it been kicking away, don't want to ring midwives as they are so busy as is without me ringing them with small things! The fact I no pain and feeling fine I suppose is all good. Thanks for that, reassurance ohsotired :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
No problem babsdel! If you fell onto your stomach and didn't have much movement then yes I would contact them but babs is well protected in there and the fact it was your side and they're moving away is very positive! In saying that if you do feel anxious give them a ring but maybe try a nice bath first, fresh PJs etc and you'll feel better!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
If you have VHI would you ring the Nurseline? At least this way you won't be ringing midwives, but you'll get some reassurance from a trained nurse?
Thanks for that, never thought of that, I just emailed them there with the query. Its very handy isn't it? Good thinking! :wv
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="babsdel":2em9nlc2]Thanks for that, never thought of that, I just emailed them there with the query. Its very handy isn't it? Good thinking! :wv[/quote:2em9nlc2] Like Miamilady said, you know your own body the best, I'm a very firm believer in that, but just at this stage in the pregnancy it might just put your mind at ease even if you don't think you're worried.
Thanks girls, rang midwife there, she said as long as I have movement and I not in any pain, she happy enough that everything is fine, o and Im not reh negative blood group.... So that's put me at ease, thanks all so much :wv She said I can ring doc hear heart beat tomor if I like so might do that, but once I feeling movement I happy out :wv