Had another scare...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
stopped bleeding from the last scare last Saturday, then on Friday morning woke up with very bad back pain and a load of brown blood. I wouldn't have been too bothered about the bleeding if it weren't for the back pain, it was all my lower back and deep cramping. I was also convinced that my symptoms had suddenly disappeared as my boobs just weren't sore and I wasn't nauseous at all. I was devestated, after seeing the heartbeat on Monday I thought I was losing it after all. Rang the hospital and the woman wasn't particularly helpful, she wouldn't give me any straight answers and just kept telling me to stay and wait and only come in if the bleeding and pain were severe. I just totally gave up at this stage and was convinced, once again, that I was on the verge of miscarrying. After a little while however the symptoms came back with a vengance and I was so sick, gagging in the toilet as usual. The bleeding carried on all day and at time there were tiny clots in it. Today the pain in my back is mostly gone as is the bleeding, and symptoms are as strong as ever (so sick and boobs killing me). Just wondering if any of you have had back lower back pain at this stage and everything's been ok? I'm feeling pretty positive again and quite happy that everything's ok, but these scares really give my positivity a beating! Now excuse my while I go throw my weetabix back up....
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
U poor pet, I suupose just take it easy does sound v good that the pg symptoms have come back again, best of luck am sure it will all be fine bbut fi ur still worried just go into the hospital xxx
Babylon Posts: 334
Hi Sinion. You poor thing. I can't really offer any advice but am really glad to hear your symptoms are back. Might be worth calling the hostpital again tho just to put your mind totally at ease? Take care. X
silíní Posts: 4219
I hope you'll be OK Sinion...... I think maybe ring the hosp if you are still worried, but it sounds good that your symptoms are back! S
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
Ah you poor thing, I cant really help but I agree with other posters and would ring the hospital tomorrow.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
On this pregnancy every time I had bleeding I was so worried I was m/c again that before the 12 weeks came I had 4 scans - I demanded them as you should too. The fact that you saw a heartbeat already is very positive but why put yourself through the worry over again. I would simple go to A & E and say I was having 'severe' pain and demand that they scan you. They can't turn you away. Best of luck
Dootsay Posts: 958
Sinion, hope you're doing OK now, hoping that things get better for you, could you maybe contact the hospital again? like another poster said? The only help I can give is that I had lower back pain up until about 12 weeks, it's almost like bad AF cramps only different in some way. Hope you're OK and take lots of rest.
oirish Posts: 1541
Hi Sinion, you poor thing it's so worrying. I had bleeding, cramps, and back pain on and off from 5 weeks till 11 weeks ish so I know exactly what you are going through. I was scanned nearly eveyr week because of my history. The fact you saw the heartbeat last week is very reasuring. The clots and blood I had too, some days heavy, some days just cm. Try to arrange another scan this week and in the meantime take it as easy as you can. Fingers crossed all will be ok for you.
sinion Posts: 6050
ah you guys are great as usual, I think I'll give it a few days and if it comes back again i'll go back to the hospital and demand a scan. The pain and bleeding have stopped again now and the symptoms are sooo strong so i'm pretty sure i'm ok again. now I just need some magical cure for this sickness, I'm bringing every other meal back up and have bad nausea 24 hours, i'm constantly on the verge of vomiting, all day and night, but I guess if it means babs is ok then i'll put up with it!
Bubba Bump Posts: 348
Poor you Sinon, hope your doing ok now. I've had a lot of bleeding on and off. The doctor reckons I'm just going to be one of those people that bleed on and off throughout their pregnancies. Maybe you are going to be too :o(