Had enough

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

funnywoman Posts: 56
Omg had enough of this spamming cant even read topics in comfort it is gone totally out of control. Well i am out of here, ladies its been a pleasure long time reader didnt post that much but used to love comming on for a read and a bit of advice. Wishing you all the best of luck :wv :wv
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
First time logging on in over a week and not one topic on the first page its ALL spam jesus christ
lightscribe Posts: 112
ditto, its headwrecking, >:o( joined mrs2be.ie today, not sure if there are any other good alternatives?
rubymoon Posts: 756
It's ridiculous. How the hell are admin letting it carry on??? Stupid links to watch matches etc. very off-putting.
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
[quote="rubymoon":3uz4bhon]It's ridiculous. [b:3uz4bhon]How the hell are admin letting it carry on??? [/b:3uz4bhon]Stupid links to watch matches etc. very off-putting.[/quote:3uz4bhon] They dont be on here, on the weekend, apparently :spam:
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="YoMammaSo":1jneorzf]First time logging on in over a week and not one topic on the [b:1jneorzf]first[/b:1jneorzf] page its ALL spam jesus christ[/quote:1jneorzf] scrap that , i actually had to go half way down the 5th page to see any sort of normality on threads. Its a joke! Im out of here !
MrsBuck Posts: 846
Don't even bother coming on much anymore either, its a waste of energy to wade through the crap... O:|
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
WOL is gone to the dogs :spam: = O:|
oldschool Posts: 7
Ye should start your own forum through Excoboards ;o)
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
>:o( O:| :weep :duh: :zzzz: :action34